Sunday, May 23, 2010

Introduction

Welcome Baseball Fans!

With this blog, you will be reading the efforts of likely the youngest baseball blogger on the internet, my 8-year old son, Christian.

My previous efforts have been over at the 1980 Topps Baseball, a site that my son has been looking over my shoulder on. He has provided many ideas and thoughts that have found their way into my blog.

When he announced earlier this weekend that he would like a blogger site too, this site was born.

My efforts on this blog will be minimal. I don't plan on any making any posts after this one. I will help him with scanning photos and posting links here and there, but the ideas and text will be all his. He will be starting with his 2010 Topps Opening Day set, but I am sure that things will deviate in other directions.

As always, any words of encouragement, suggestions or critiques will be helpful as we move forward.

Thanks again for following along.....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the blog and with the set building. I really like Opening Day too. I can't wait to see what you post here.

    ReplyDelete